Our Elder Board
|Craig Rayment||Senior Pastor/Counseling||687-3636 (church)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dave McCue||Building & Groundsemail@example.com|
|Tom Anglin||Sunday Morning Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rich Moore||Building Supportemail@example.com|
|Richard Springer||Building Maintenancefirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Elder Board, made up of men who are members of North Shore Bible Church and who meet the biblical qualifications of an Elder, shall be the highest authority under the congregation.
According to Scripture, their role is one of oversight and shepherding. Elders are to serve as representatives of God in leading the people into obedience to God’s Word.
Their responsibilities include:
• Praying for the individuals and the ministries of NSBC.
• Determining the overall vision and direction of the church.
• Partnering with the Senior Pastor to insure the vision and values approved by the Elder Board are being carried out
• Ensuring the church’s teaching and practices reflect biblical truth.
• Providing direction on all financial matters.
• Maintaining NSBC operations and policy manuals, ensuring that they are current and fully implemented.
• Providing avenues for pastoral care, conflict resolution, discipline, and restoration.
The Elder Board shall consist only of elected Elders and the Senior Pastor.