Our Goals & Priorities
Our church facility has wonderfully served our needs and the needs of our community for the past three decades. We invite you to partner with us to provide some necessary improvements that will allow God’s House to continue to be a blessing for decades to come. We envision our campus to be an inviting place for people of all ages to connect and to grow in their faith.
Building The Future Together
At NSBC we have always believed in letting a need be know and then trusting God to provide. Here are our core beliefs regarding financial needs. Please view this short video below.
1. God as our heavenly Father will provide what we need when we need it. (Luke 11:2-3)
2. Giving is an act of worship and therefore should be viewed as a privilege, not a pressure.
(2 Corinthians 9:7)
3. God blesses generosity. (Luke 6:38)
4. If everyone gives what they can, there will be enough for every need. (Acts 4:34-35)
5. Prayer opens doors that otherwise would stay closed. (Matthew 6:7-11)
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
Building Our Future
Goal: $350,000 Priorities Are:
- Paving The Parking Lot
- New Flooring in Sowers Hall
- New Flooring in Education Center
- New Chairs for Sowers Hall
- Kitchen/Cafe Upgrades and Repairs
- Commercial Grade Portable Stage
- Audio Visual Upgrade
- Playground Equipment
40-Day Prayer Challenge
We invite you to join us on a 40-day Prayer Challenge using the daily devotional book: Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson. We want to pray BIG PRAYERS because our God is a BIG GOD! Our desire is that He alone gets the glory.
Sowers Hall has served our community for over thirty years, and now needs repairs and updating. We’re praying that the needs will be met and we can continue to grow and contribute to the community.
You can give any time God prompts your heart. But the first Sunday after the 40-Day Prayer Challenge is Sunday, August 19th which will be designated MIRACLE SUNDAY. This is when we ask that all gifts be collected and counted… and we will praise God for what He has provided.
It is easy to give at northshorebc.org - Use the "Giving" Link
Let’s make this a summer of bold prayers and even bolder faith!