Chris Rayment has recommended a great resource for families when engaging with their children.
- Hours of Christian entertainment
- Weekly family devotionals
- Entertainment you can trust and shows your kids and grand kids will love.
Click on the above "jellytelly" to go to their website for further information.
Provides a safe Christian entertainment that inspires kids, makes them laugh, and encourages their own creativity. We encourage kids to pursue a life of faith, a relationship with God, and a redemptive mission in the world.
JellyTelly is a partner for parents in our media-drenched culure. It provides safe screen time for kids, but more than that - it allows kids to enter a media world where God is real and His Word is true. It can be a powerful tool for parents and kids to spend time together watching and learning, and then talking about Jesus and their faith.
The additional information below was extracted from the Ministry Tools Resource Center a non-denominational ministry founded in 1999 for the purpose of equipping believers and followers of Jesus Christ for ministry.
General Helps for Family Ministry in the Church
- Website: Raising Godly Children
- Article: 5 Ways to Help Parents Pass On Faith to Kids
- Book: 7 Family Ministry Essentials: A Strategy for Culture Change in Children's and Student Ministries by Michelle Anthony & Megan Marshman
- Book: Church + Home: The Proven Formula For Building Lifelong Faith by Mark Holmen
- Book: Collaborate: Family + Church by Michael Chanley plus 34
- Book: Family Friendly Ideas Your Church Can Do by Ben Freudenburg & Rick Lawrence
- Book: Family Ministry by Charles M. Sell
- Book: Family Ministry: A Comprehensive Guide by Diana Garland
- Book: Family Ministry Field Guide: How Your Church Can Equip Parents to Make Disciples by Timothy Paul Jones
- Book: Ministering to Twenty-First Century Families by Dennis Rainey
- Book: Perspectives on Family Ministry: Three Views by Timothy Paul Jones
- Book: Reclaiming the Urban Family: How to Mobilize the Church as a Family Training Center by Willie Richardson
- Book: Shift: What It Takes to Finally Reach Families Today by Brian Haynes
- Book: Take It Home: Inspiration and Events to Help Parents Spiritually Transform Their Children by Mark Holmen, David Texeira
- Book: Team Up!: The Family Ministry Playbook for Partnering With Parents by Phil Bell
- Book: The Complete Handbook For Family Life Ministry In The Church by Don Hebbard
- Book: The Family Friendly Church by Ben Freudenburg with Rick Lawrence
- Download: Ministry to Young Families - Word Document by Christianity Today International
- Book: Faith Begins @ Home Devotions by Mark Holmen - about family devotions
- Book: Amazing Adventures, Creative Connections, and Daring Deeds by Tim & Alison Simpson
- Book: One Year Devotions with Jesus: 365 Devotions to Help You Know and Love the Savior by Joshua Cooley
- Book: Sticky Situations: 365 Devotions for Kids & Families by Betsy Schmitt
- Book: Sticky Situations 2: 365 Devotions for Elementary Kids by Betsy Schmitt
- Book: The One Year Classic Family Devotions by Keys for Kids
- Book: The One-Year Book of Josh McDowell's Family Devotions by Josh McDowell, Bob Hostetler
- Book: The One-Year Book of Josh McDowell's Family Devotions 2 by Josh McDowell
Family Milestones - Family Faith Celebrations
- Baby Blessing Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When Parents Present Their Baby to God by Group Publishing
- First Bible Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When Children Receive Their Very Own Copy of God's Word by Group Publishing
- Faith Commitment Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When a Child Chooses Christ as Savior by Group Publishing
- Preteen Passage Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When a Preteen Passes from Childhood to Adolescenceby Group Publishing
- Commitment to Purity Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When a Teenager Commits to Purity for Life by Group Publishing
- High School Graduation Milestone Leader Kit: Marking the Milestone When a Teenager Launches from Home by Group Publishing
General Parenting Resources
- Article: Parenting as a Shepherding Venue
- Article: But My Mother (Father) Abused Me
- Book: Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
- Book: Confident Parenting by Jim Burns
- Book: Different Children, Different Needs by Dr. Charles F. Boyd, Robert A. Rohm Ph.D.
- Book: Instructing a Child's Heart by Tedd & Margie Tripp
- Book: Parenting is Heart Work by Dr. Scott Turansky, Joanne Miller
- Book: Parents' Guide To The Spiritual Mentoring Of Teens by Joe White, Jim Weidmann
- Book: Passing the Baton: Guide Your Child to Follow Jesus by Group Publishing
- Book: Revolutionary Parenting by George Barna
- Book: Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Book: Spiritual Parenting: An Awakening for Today's Families by Michelle Anthony
- Book: Spiritual Protection for Your Children by Neil T. Anderson
- Book: Sticky Faith by Kara E. Powell, Chap Clark
- Book: The Christian Parenting Handbook: 50 Heart-Based Strategies for All the Stages of Your Child's Life by Dr. Scott Turansky, Joanne Miller R.N.
- Book: The Legacy Path: Discover Intentional Spiritual Parenting by Brian Haynes